1/4 Photos of Big Pasta Stuffed Shells
Timothy J Higgins Eva's Note:
This is very easy to make if you can boil water! My sauce is excellent with this dish (Spaghetti Sauce Made With Pork Neck Bone! Italy 1870-1900!--Give it a try)!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Boil shells for no longer that 6 minutes, remove from heat and drain, let cool to handle.
- 3In a large bowl beat egg, stir in Ricotta or cottage cheese.
- 4Add 3/4 of the mozzarella and 1/3 of the Paremesan cheese along with the chopped parsley,chop the bacon up in small pieces and add.
- 5Mix well together.
- 6Spread 4-5 tablespoons of sauce on the bottom of glass dish (13x9x2).
- 7Stuff shells with filling sprinkel with remaining cheese, add remainder of the sauce. Cover with aluminum foil about 30 minutes.
- 8Uncover and bake another 5 minutes without foil.
- 9Let stand 5 minutes and serve.
Browse Our Top Pasta Shells Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta Shells Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Big Pasta Stuffed Shells
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.0
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 115.6 mg
- Sodium 751.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 20.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: