Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Go Big Orange, U.T. Vols Great tailgate pleaser. Donated by SUNSHINE HOLLOW & WBIR
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 cup instant Tang orange drink
- In a medium mixing bowl combine eagle brand milk,tang drink mix stir well.
- Add lemon juice and stir, fold in cool-whip and and pour into pie crust.
- Chill for a couple hour or overnight if you can wait.
- This recipe is from BIG ORANGE COUNTRY and was from Sunshine Hollow and WBIR TV.