Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Green Toes..eww..perfect for Halloween or if you prefer not to use food coloring, anytime you need an appetizer.
- 4 drops green food coloring
- 2 1⁄4 cups Bisquick
- 16 cocktail franks
- 8 black olives, halved lengthwise
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine food coloring with 2/3 cups water.
- In a medium bowl combine baking mix with water to form soft dough. On a well-floured surface, roll out dough into a 12 inch square about 1/8 inch thick. Cut into 1 squares.
- Place 1 frank on each square. Wrap dough around each cocktail frank; pinch ends together to seal. Place seam-side down on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Trim 1 end of each olive to resemble a toenail; press into the end of the toe.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown.