Recipe by Marg
These are the best cookies! I always mix the chocolate chips (mini's, milk choc chunks, and semi sweet morsels). They are big, almost a meal in themselves!
Top Review by Eloise P.
If you don't have a large bowl, a clean plastic dishpan works well! I bought one just to use for mixing large-quantiy recipes. When not in use as a mixing bowl, I store baking supplies in it in the cupboard. That way it doesn't take up extra room.
- 709.77 ml all-purpose flour
- 14.79 ml baking powder
- 14.79 ml baking soda
- 14.79 ml cinnamon
- 4.92 ml salt
- 354.88 ml butter, at room temperature
- 354.88 ml granulated sugar
- 354.88 ml brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3 large eggs
- 14.79 ml vanilla
- 709.77 ml chocolate chips (a mixture of milk or semi)
- 709.77 ml old fashioned oats
- 473.18 ml sweetened flaked coconut
- 473.18 ml chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat over to 350°.
- Mix flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in bowl.
- Beat butter on medium speed until smooth and creamy, gradually beat in sugars, beat to combine.
- Add eggs one at a time, add vanilla.
- Stir in flour mixture until just combined.
- Add chocolate chips, oats, coconut and pecans.
- For each cookie drop 1/4 cup dough onto ungreased baking sheet (I use a large ice cream scoop).
- Bake at 350° for 17-19 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool cookies on rack.