I found this recipe jotted on a piece of scrap paper while I was cleaning off my desk. I don't know where it's from and I haven't made it. I hope to try them soon. If you make them please let me know about prep time, etc.
My Private Note
BIG coo ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Toast coconut in a skillet over medium heat.
- 3In a large bowl mix shortening, sugars, vanilla and coconut extracts, and egg on low speed.
- 4In a separate bowl, combing oats, flour, salt, baking soda, and coconut.
- 5Add oat mixture to wet mixture and mix on low speed until blended.
- 6Stir in chocolate chunks.
- 7Drop level 1/4 cupfuls of dough 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Press dough into rounds using bottom of measuring cup.
- 8Bake 15-20 min., until golden.
- 9Remove to wire racks to cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Big Oatmeal-Coconut-Chocolate-Chunk Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.8
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 11.7 mg
- Sodium 209.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 18.8 g
- Protein 3.1 g