L Dutchy's Note:
If you want a one burger meal. This is it. Serve with some fries and your done. Juicy and delish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 ounces smoked bacon
- 2 ounces parmesan cheese (the real stuff, not the powdery stuff)
- 1 slice whole wheat bread, without the crust
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ciabatta
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 small tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cucumber
- 4 pickles, sliced
- 1 little gem lettuce
- 1Cut the bacon and the parmesan into small cubes.
- 2Mix the beef, bacon, parmesan, worcester sauce and eggs together.
- 3Soak the whole-weat bread under the tap and squeeze out the water so it goes mushy. Add to the meat mixture. This will be a sort of glue for the patties so they stay the right shape. Also works with meatballs.
- 4Divide me mixture into 4 even balls.
- 5Shape the balls into whatever shape and thickness you like.
- 6Fry the patties for about 5 minutes on each side or until they have reached your preferred doneness.
- 7Cut the ciabatta into 4 even pieces and spread some mayo on the bottom half. Pile on the lettuce, tomato, pickles, avocado, cucumber and top off with a squirt of kethup.
- 8Hey presto your done. If you've done it right it'll be hard to stick it in your mouth in one go. This just adds to the pleasure of eating. Eat with hands!
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Big Mouth Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (357 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 541.5
- Calories from Fat 336
- Total Fat 37.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 210.9 mg
- Sodium 1572.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 37.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: