Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I accidently grabbed the wrong recipe one day, but it turned out to be a good mistake. This bread is mosit, flavorful and get's large. The key is letting it sit for 20 minutes before baking
- Mix together sugar, shortenign and eggs.
- Stir in milk and bananas.
- Sift together and stir in flour, baking powder, soda and salt.
- Blend in chopped nuts.
- Pour into well greased 9 x 5 x3 inch pan.
- Let stand for 20 minutes before baking.
- Bake at 350 degrees until it tests done (50-60 minutes).