Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This fruit salad has been part of our Christmas morning menu for years. It's not very pretty but it's very good and very easy.
- 595.33 g peach pie filling
- 226.79 g frozen strawberries, thawed
- 226.79 g pineapple chunks, drained
- 226.79 g mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 large bananas, sliced
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl.
- Chill well, at least 4 hours or even better overnight.
- When ready to serve, add sliced bananas and stir gently.
I made this fruit salad on a Saturday and refrigerated over overnight to serve for breakfast on Sunday. Very easy to put together and loved all the flavors together except the pineapple seemed to us a bit to tart. Will be making this again but use crushed pineapple so it is not a strong flavor in the salad. Made and reviewed for My3Chefs - June 2012.