Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a copycat of the sauce for a BigMac. I got the recipe for it from a Donahue show and don't remember the guest who gave the recipe.
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1⁄3 cup kraft bottled creamy French dressing (orange not red)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon instant minced onion
- Blend all the ingredients with a fork.
- Keep tightly covered and refrigerated.
- Use within a month.
Oh wow! Believe it or not we were watching the same show. I have the written transcript for this episode of the April 8, 1993 Phil Donahue show featuring Gloria Pitzer, the recipe detective. I've nearly worn out the booklet as I've been making several recipes from it ever since. Our family favorite is the Wendy's Chili. I love the flavor of a Big Mac but not the idea of eating fast food. This recipe is awesome on homemade barbequed burgers & the only time I ever buy Miracle Whip! Just don't forget the fresh slices of onion & tomato for garnish. Yum!