Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sometimes you just want to indulge in fast food but don't feel like running out to get it.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons French dressing
- 4 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon finely minced white onion
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Stir well.
- Place sauce in a covered container and refrigerate for several hours, or overnight, so that the flavors blend.
- Stir the sauce a couple of times as it chills.
Don't doubt this one, it is for real! I served this over a lettuce wedge and it was perfect! But no worries, saved some for a burger too! I even had Kraft Free French and it still tasted exactly like it. I'm thrilled to have this one in my aresenal! I'm going to try with light or fat free mayo and 96% lean beef and have a diet friendly big mac! Thanks for posting!
Good! Tastes like the real thing!
Very good recipe, I decided to grill the burgers instead of pan-fry and it came out even better. I also seasoned the burgers with garlic salt, season salt, pepper, and basil. I thought it tasted better than a Big Mac!