Yep. Inspired by the McDonald's Big Mac. A Parsley original. Just because it's a salad, doesn't mean it's diet food. ;)
- Toast all eight pieces of bread until just lightly golden-brown. Let cool and cut into cubes; set aside.
- Brown and drain the extra lean ground beef. Let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked and cooled ground beef, toasted bread cubes,finely chopped onions, shredded lettuce and cheese; toss well. Place in a large salad/serving bowl.
- In a seperate small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, ketchup, relish, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad. You can either leave it drizzled or toss everything to evenly coat salad.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.