Recipe by Chef 167408
This cheeseburger pizza is so different from the others on 'zaar' I renamed it 'Big Mac' because it tastes like a big mac only better. My son Christopher was served this as an appetizer at a bar. Very surprising how good.
Top Review by Cook4_6
We made individual pizzas, with the kids making their own (cheese and pepperoni of course) and hubby and I making these. I added the onion to the pan and browned them, and added a bit of salt. I also added some sesame seeds to the edge of my crust! I was very, very tasty...I think american cheese slices would make it closer to a big mac. We have pizza night in our house once a week, and I will definitely keep this is in the rotation!
- 1 (14 ounce) bottle thousand island dressing, with bacon
- 1 (12 inch) prepared pizza crust
- 1 lb lean ground beef, cooked
- 3 cups colby-monterey jack cheese or 3 cups cheddar cheese, etc
- 5 pieces bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1⁄2-1 cup diced dill pickle (pickle relish)
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle prepared mustard
- 3 cups lettuce, shredded
- 2 cups tomatoes, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- heat oven 400.
- spread dressing over pizza crust using less or more depending on your taste.
- spread hamburger on top.
- top with the cheese and bacon.
- bake about 8 min until cheese is melted.
- top with lettuce,pickles,tomatoe,onion, and mustard.
- cut into slices and serve immediately.
- I CUT THE PIZZA RIGHT AFTER IT COMES OUT OF THE OVEN AND LET EVERYBODY TOP IT THEMSELVES, WITH THEIR FAVORITE TOPPINGS.