1/8 Photos of 'big Mac' Pizza
Chef 167408's Note:
This cheeseburger pizza is so different from the others on 'zaar' I renamed it 'Big Mac' because it tastes like a big mac only better. My son Christopher was served this as an appetizer at a bar. Very surprising how good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 ounce) bottle thousand island dressing, with bacon
- 1 (12 inch) prepared pizza crust
- 1 lb lean ground beef, cooked
- 3 cups colby-monterey jack cheese or 3 cups cheddar cheese, etc
- 5 pieces bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1/2-1 cup diced dill pickle (pickle relish)
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle prepared mustard
- 3 cups lettuce, shredded
- 2 cups tomatoes, diced
- 1heat oven 400.
- 2spread dressing over pizza crust using less or more depending on your taste.
- 3spread hamburger on top.
- 4top with the cheese and bacon.
- 5bake about 8 min until cheese is melted.
- 6top with lettuce,pickles,tomatoe,onion, and mustard.
- 7cut into slices and serve immediately.
- 9I CUT THE PIZZA RIGHT AFTER IT COMES OUT OF THE OVEN AND LET EVERYBODY TOP IT THEMSELVES, WITH THEIR FAVORITE TOPPINGS.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 'big Mac' Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (335 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 991.2
- Calories from Fat 710
- Total Fat 78.9 g
- Saturated Fat 27.5 g
- Cholesterol 181.7 mg
- Sodium 2318.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 18.8 g
- Protein 49.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust