Recipe by BobbiDoll Kress
I worked in a group home with 7 elderly ladies who like meatloaf. On this day I didn't have eggs so I kinda just threw in some stuff and this is what we dubbed it. My little ladies just loved it. The joke always was don't let me get bored in the kitchen.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 eggs
- thousand island dressing
- chopped pickle
- chopped onion
- salt and pepper
- shredded cheddar cheese or mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except for cheese; mix well.
- Take approximately 1/2 of meat mix and flatten it out on a sheet of wax paper, sprinkle cheese on top.
- Take one end of meat and roll to other end like a jelly roll.
- Place in a cake pan of sorts.
- Repeat with remaining 1/2 of meat.
- If you like a type of crust on meat loaf, I crush a few crackers add salad dressing and a bit of cheese.
- Spread it on top of the meatloaves.
- Bake at 350°F for about 45 minutes.