1/1 Photo of " Big Mac" Meatloaf
BobbiDoll Kress's Note:
I worked in a group home with 7 elderly ladies who like meatloaf. On this day I didn't have eggs so I kinda just threw in some stuff and this is what we dubbed it. My little ladies just loved it. The joke always was don't let me get bored in the kitchen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients except for cheese; mix well.
- 2Take approximately 1/2 of meat mix and flatten it out on a sheet of wax paper, sprinkle cheese on top.
- 3Take one end of meat and roll to other end like a jelly roll.
- 4Place in a cake pan of sorts.
- 5Repeat with remaining 1/2 of meat.
- 6If you like a type of crust on meat loaf, I crush a few crackers add salad dressing and a bit of cheese.
- 7Spread it on top of the meatloaves.
- 8Bake at 350°F for about 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for " Big Mac" Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.6
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 123.6 mg
- Sodium 92.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 22.6 g