Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I can't tell the difference
Make and share this Big Mac Copycat recipe from Food.com.
- 4 ounces ground beef
- 1 hamburger bun with sesame seeds
- shredded lettuce
- finely minced onion
- 1 slice American cheese
- 2 pickles
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons French dressing
- 4 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon finely minced onion
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- To make special sauce, mix ingredients in small bowl. Cover and place in refrigerator. Prepare buns by slicing top bun in half horizontally. Add this slice to a full set of hamburger buns to make one big mac bun.
- Roll two 2 ounce beef chunks into the size of two golf balls. Flatten atop wax paper, place another piece on top and set in freezer for a couple hours. When ready, cook on skillet for 1-2 minutes per side.
- Spread special sauce, shredded lettuce, and ½ teaspoon minced onion on top of bottom and middle buns. Place one slice American cheese on bottom bun. Place two pickle slices on middle bun. Put a piece of beef on top of middle and bottom buns, combine sandwich.