1/1 Photo of Big Mac Casserole
All the taste of a Big Mac but none of the guilt!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown beef and onion in a pan.
- 2Add diced pickle.
- 3Pour in an 11x8 casserole dish.
- 4Place the slices of cheese even over the beef mixture.
- 5Unroll crescent dough and lay on top. Seams don't have to be pinched together.
- 6Bake at 350 until golden brown.
- 7Serve topped with lettuce, tomato, and Thousand Island.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Big Mac Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.1
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 52.7 mg
- Sodium 748.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 21.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat crescent rolls