Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
All the taste of a Big Mac but none of the guilt!
Make and share this Big Mac Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Brown beef and onion in a pan.
- Add diced pickle.
- Pour in an 11x8 casserole dish.
- Place the slices of cheese even over the beef mixture.
- Unroll crescent dough and lay on top. Seams don't have to be pinched together.
- Bake at 350 until golden brown.
- Serve topped with lettuce, tomato, and Thousand Island.
I was a little skeptical of this after I assembled it. It didn't look like much and I didn't think it could rival a Big Mac, but it was excellent and it really stuck to my ribs! I followed the directions except that I added the tomatoes to the meat/onion/pickle mixture to bake them and I used Cheddar cheese slices since that is what I had. I honestly can't believe how much it tasted like biting into a Big Mac. Even the crescent roll dough tasted just like the bread. The pickle and onion amount was perfect and I thought there wouldn't be enough cheese but it worked out well. Thank you so much for posting! This will definitely be added to the regular rotation recipes in our house!