Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is not my favorite veggie burger but others have enjoyed it. Spruce it up a bit withtomatoes and a bit more spice your choice
- 1⁄2 cup cooked garbanzo beans
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tablespoon seasoning (Mrs Dash, Spike, your favorite veggie spice mix)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sage
- 2 tablespoons compressed yeast cakes
- Using your blender or food processor blend the garbanzo beans& water until smoothe Add remaining ingredient.
- Mix well and let stand for 1/2 hour.
- Make into patties and fry browning both sides.