Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I know, everybody has their own Spinach dip, but why not try mine?
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup spinach, frozen,drained and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup romano cheese
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Allow cream cheese to come to room temperature.
- Cream together mayonnaise, Parmesan, Romano cheese, garlic, basil, and garlic salt.
- Mix well.
- Add the artichoke hearts and spinach, and mix until blended.
- Spray a pie pan with no stick spray, pour in dip, and top with Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at for 25 minutes or until the top is browned.
- Serve with toasted bread.
This was great! I made this for the "big game" sunday and it was really good.I doubled the recipe and I think I put a little too much mayo in it but other than that it was wonderful! Thank you for sharing!