This is the result of years of trying to create the best Caesar dressing in the world & I believe this recipe comes very close. (Bold, don't you think?)
- 1 cup mayonnaise (Not salad dressing)
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute or 1 large egg
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons anchovy paste
- 3 garlic cloves, minced very fine
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, coarsely ground
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon parsley, freeze-dried and crushed
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Whisk for 1 minute.
- Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours (over night is best).