- 2 lbs crabmeat
- 2 whole eggs
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons green onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients except flour and mix by hand until well combined.
- Melt butter to brown in pan over medium heat.
- Make 8 equally sized portions and form into cakes 2.
- 5" in diameter and 3/4" thick.
- Dust with flour.
- Fry cakes in butter over medium-high heat until golden brown on both sides.