Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is a combination of many failed attempts to make a meatloaf my husband will love. This one hit the mark! Great with garlic green beans and green salad.
- 907.18 g ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 118.29 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 14.79 ml hot sauce
- 59.14 ml ketchup
- 29.58 ml chopped parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4.92 ml dried oregano
- 4.92 ml dried basil
- 4.92 ml black pepper
- 236.59-473.18 ml chopped mushroom
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; mix well.
- Shape into rectangle and place into greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hr and 10 min or until thermometer reads 165.
- Drain and let sit for ten minutes before serving.
This was very quick and easy. My whole family loved it. This is the first time that we have not had leftover meatloaf! We will certainly make this again.
This sure was a Big Hit! I didn't have any mushrooms on hand and had to do without. It had all the right spice combinations. This will be my new meatloaf standard. Thanks!