Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
Everyone can make mashed potatoes but too often the flavor is missing something. This one is missing nothing. :)
- 4 large red potatoes, sliced
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, shredded
- Slice potatoes thin.
- boil in chicken stock until soft.
- drain potatoes and return to pot.
- add all the other ingredients and mash together.
- serve hot and enjoy the adoration and love which will follow.
Sorry, Rob -- There are just tooooo many different flavors/herbs in this dish. I guess I'm just an old fashioned "mashed potato" gal. I'm sure it might appeal to others -- but it wasn't a hit with us.