Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I was looking for a breakfast cookie that I would feel ok about letting my kids eat. There were some posts, but I decided to 'try" to make one myself. I used marg and applesauce with cinnamon. These make huge cookies and do not spread.
- Heat oven 350°F.
- Cream margarine with sugars until creamy.Add eggs, peanut butter, vanilla and applesauce, mix.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, oats, cinnamon, salt, flax seed and soda.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet; mix.
- Add raisins and apple and fold together.
- I use a large ice cream scoop, the kind with the slider in the scoop, and place on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until lightly brown.