1/24 Photos of Big Grandma's Best Peanut Butter Cookies
This is my husband's grandmother's recipe that is cherished by the family. They are the best cookie that melts in your mouth. They don't have the normal peanut butter fork crossing...but more of a crackled sugar type cookie... My husband comes from a huge family - and these are one of the cherished recipes!!
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together the sugars, Crisco, peanut butter.
- 2Add the eggs and vanilla.
- 3Sift the dry ingredients together and add gradually until blended well.
- 4Roll into tablespoon size balls.
- 5Roll cookie dough balls into sugar.
- 6Place on cookie sheets- do not mash with fork in normal "peanut butter cookie" fashion!
- 7Bake at 350° oven for 11-13 minutes.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Big Grandma's Best Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.7
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 140.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 2.8 g