Recipe by mamazee
This is a favourite in my house - with seven children, i make enough for two medium sized pyrex dishes - and every bite is eaten! This is a variation on a recipe from my MOMYS cookbook (Mothers of Many Young Siblings)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix the eggs, milk and flour till it's a smooth batter.
- Put 1/2 Celsius butter in each of two medium sized pyrex dishes and slide them into the oven. When butter is melted and bubbling, take out and put on top of the oven.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup of brown sugar in each dish.
- Pour half of the batter into each pan, and return to oven.
- Let cook for approx, 15 minutes - until it is huge and puffed and golden around the sides.