Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the salad my sister used to order at a local pizza restaurant. It has since closed. Serve with a creamy Italian dressing, such as Creamy Italian Dressing.
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 24 slices pepperoni (the small ones, 3 cm rounds)
- 1⁄2 cup sliced black olives
- 1⁄2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sliced pepperoncini pepper
- 1 sliced halved tomatoes
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 cup crouton
- Toss ingredients and serve in bowls with dressing.
This was a great salad! I can't believe that it hasn't been reviewed yet! It was simple to throw together and really good. I made a couple of small changes by using iceberg lettuce, grape tomatoes, and creamy Caesar dressing. Thanks for sharing this great keeper. Made for What's on the Menu tag.