- 1 large hamburger bun
- 1 slice bologna, 1/4 inch sliced off of a roll
- 1 slice onion
- banana pepper
- mustard or mayonnaise
- 1 slice tomatoes
- lettuce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put slice of bolonga on hot grill cut with spatula in 3-4 places to allow meat to turn up.
- Put bread on grill smooth side down,turn meat a couple times and get hot thru completley.
- With patula put meat on one side of bun lay to side.
- Add mustard or mayo, cold slice of onion, banana peppers, and tomatoe and lettuce if desired.
- Put bun together and serve.