Recipe by Wilfong
Add a few toppings to these burgers and you'll stress your jaw trying to eat em...
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄4 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 lb ground beef
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine eggs and milk in a mixing bowl.
- Stir in bread crumbs, onion, mustard and garlic.
- Mix in ground beef.
- Form 1 inch thick patties.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill until they are cooked all the way through.
- Serve on a toasted bun with choice of condiments.