Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Only takes a few minutes to make and is great as a salad dressing and also as a spread for burgers and sandwiches. From Aaron McCargo on Big Daddy's House on foodnetwork.
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch fresh coarse ground black pepper
- Whisk all the ingredients in a small bowl until well incorporated. Store covered in the refrigerator.