- 1 1⁄4 lbs lean ground turkey
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 small egg, lightly beaten
- 5 hamburger buns
- monterey jack cheese or monterey jack pepper cheese, for cheeseburgers
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl combine ground turkey, soup mix, pepper, garlic powder, soy sauce and egg.
- Put mixture in the refrigerator for 5 to 10 minutes, then take it out and shape into patties.
- Cook on medium-high heat on the barbecue for 20 to 40 minutes.
- Cook until the inside of the burger is whitish in color.
- Add the"works"; lettuce, tomato, avocado, mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup.