BBQ Chicken with a homemade BBQ Sauce.
Make and share this Big Daddy's Baked BBQ Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix Cider, Tomato Paste, Brown Sugar, Molasses, Hot Sauce, Cider Vinegar, Thyme, & Chili Paste in a bowl.
- Place 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce mixture aside for later use.
- Place chicken in a large zip-lock bag and pour the rest of BBQ sauce into the bag and shake well to coat the chicken. Marinade for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Place the chicken in a coated baking pan. Bake for 45 minutes.
- Poke the chicken with a fork, it is done when clear juice comes out of the chicken.
- After skimming the fat from the drippings, pour the drippings into a small sauce pan. Stir in the 1/4 cup of marinade set aside earlier. Cook over low heat for two minute while stirring.
- Pour over chicken.
- Place chicken in broiler and broil for 3-5 minutes to allow sauce to carmelize.