Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This is a recipe we adapted for home from one of our local restaurants. It is a really big meal - so make sure you have room in your belly!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1bake biscuits according to package directions.
- 2while that's baking fry potatoes and onions in a couple tablespoons of oil.
- 3heat oil to medium high temperature for 6-8 minutes per side until golden brown and onions are clear.
- 4warm sausage gravy according to package directions.
- 5scramble eggs and remove from heat.
- 6add cheese to scrambled eggs.
- 7to assemble first place warm biscuit(s) on plate.
- 8cover biscuit(s) with plenty of sausage gravy.
- 9cover gravy with fried potatoes.
- 10finally top with scrambled cheesy eggs.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Big Country Breakfast #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (440 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1329.9
- Calories from Fat 701
- Total Fat 77.9 g
- Saturated Fat 34.9 g
- Cholesterol 492.9 mg
- Sodium 3113.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 100.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 17.7 g
- Protein 55.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion