Recipe by evol
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This is a recipe we adapted for home from one of our local restaurants. It is a really big meal - so make sure you have room in your belly!
- 1 (16 ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 12 ounces sausage gravy
- 1 (18 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- bake biscuits according to package directions.
- while that's baking fry potatoes and onions in a couple tablespoons of oil.
- heat oil to medium high temperature for 6-8 minutes per side until golden brown and onions are clear.
- warm sausage gravy according to package directions.
- scramble eggs and remove from heat.
- add cheese to scrambled eggs.
- to assemble first place warm biscuit(s) on plate.
- cover biscuit(s) with plenty of sausage gravy.
- cover gravy with fried potatoes.
- finally top with scrambled cheesy eggs.