Recipe by Me'Shell
This is a great blended coffee drink. I use it often as a pick me up in the afternoon on busy days! I have even added 50ml of kaluaha for a special adult treat!
Top Review by Kitty Z
This was pretty good and very easy to mix up from the pantry. I thought it could have been a bit stronger coffee-wise; I'll probably double the coffee mix if I make this again. (I didn't use the Kahlua, so that might have made a difference, too.) The bit of cinnamon is a nice touch though. Thanks for posting!
- 1 cup chilled nonfat milk
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 3 teaspoons Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 16 medium ice cubes
- 50 ml Kahlua (optional)