Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
This fabulous granola is from the Smitten Kitchen cookbook. Best granola I've ever eaten and super clean!
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients but the egg whites in a large bowl, tossing to coat evenly.
- Whisk egg white in a small bowl until frothy. Stir into granola mixture, distributing it throughout.
- Spread in a single layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 45-55 minutes or until browned and dry to the touch.
- Halfway through baking, use a large spatula to turn over sections of the granola. Rotate the pan if granola bakes unevenly.
- Once finished baking, cool completely and then break into desired sized clusters.