Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Easy pantry dish that is good for lent. Uses canned salmon; very old recipe; the salmon was listed as # 1 can; just use current size can now.
- Combine cream of celery soup and mayonnaise, milk and Parmesan cheese.
- Blend well.
- Add onion and stir.
- Add peas.
- Add salmon, undrained, stirring to break up.
- Add cooked noodles; stir.
- Pour into a 1-1/2 quart casserole sprayed with Pam.
- Top with 1 cup bread crumbs.
- Bake in 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 40 minutes.