Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Save this recipe, dear Zaar people for the day after Thanksgiving when you have a good amount of turkey leftover (either regular or smoked). Yes, another copycat recipe I stole. I was destined to lead a life of culinary crime I suppose.
- 2 -3 cups cooked smoked turkey, sliced in narrow strips (or 2-3 cups tofurkey)
- 1 cup organic corn
- 1 1⁄2 cups pinto beans, cooked
- 2⁄3 cup monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup turkey gravy
- 6 whole wheat tortillas, warmed (10-inch burrito size)
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- Warm the turkey, corn, pinto beans and gravy separately.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the six tortillas. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add cheese and if desired, Tabasco sauce to each burrito. Fold up burrito style.
- NOTE: I estimated the ingredient amounts for this recipe.