Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found this one in the Parade magazine some time ago. Cooking time does not include marinating.
- 59.14 ml soy sauce
- 59.14 ml red wine vinegar
- 59.14 ml maple syrup
- 14.79 ml ginger, freshly minced
- 14.79 ml sesame oil
- 4 center-cut pork chops, 1-inch thick
- Combine the marinade ingredients in a bowl; pour into a ziplock bag and add the chops.
- Marinate overnight.
- Scrape off ginger pieces.
- Grill chops over medium high heat for 7 minutes on each side, basting often with the marinade.
- Discard any leftover marinade.
Very moist and tender. Great flavor. Yhis is definetly a keeper for me.