Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found this one in the Parade magazine some time ago. Cooking time does not include marinating.
Make and share this Big Boy Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon ginger, freshly minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 4 center-cut pork chops, 1-inch thick
- Combine the marinade ingredients in a bowl; pour into a ziplock bag and add the chops.
- Marinate overnight.
- Scrape off ginger pieces.
- Grill chops over medium high heat for 7 minutes on each side, basting often with the marinade.
- Discard any leftover marinade.
Very moist and tender. Great flavor. Yhis is definetly a keeper for me.