Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
Have everything ready to go. From Big Bowl's website.
For the Pork
- 118.29 ml ground pork
- 4.92 ml sesame oil
- 4.92 ml soy sauce
- 0.59 ml salt
For the Shrimp
- 5 shrimp, shelled deveined and cut in half
- 1.23 ml sesame oil
- 1.23 ml cornstarch
- 9.85 ml water
For the Lobster
- 1 whole lobster (can sub lobster tail)
- peanut oil
For the Oyster Sauce Mixture
- 9.85 ml oyster sauce
- 4.92 ml shaoxing wine (or dry sherry)
- 4.92 ml soy sauce
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 44.37 ml peanut oil
- 59.14 ml scallion, whites large dice
- 29.58 ml ginger, shredded
- 4.92 ml fermented black bean paste
- 118.29 ml chicken broth
- 4.92 ml cornstarch mixed with 3 tsp water
- 59.14 ml scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 egg, beaten (added off fire)
- sesame oil, Garnish
- 10 cilantro leaves, Garnish
- Mix ground pork with 1 teaspoon sesame oil 1 teaspoon soy sauce and pinch salt; set aside.
- Clean shrimp and mix well with 1/4 teaspoon cornstarch, 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil and 2 teaspoons water; set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir together the oyster sauce, 1 teaspoon Shaoxing wine,1 teaspoon soy sauce and 1 teaspoon sugar; set aside.
- Split lobster in half, clean out stomach, etc. Lightly crack claws. Dip meat side in cornstarch. In a pan heat a small amount of oil to 350F and pan fry for 1 minute 40 seconds and let drain. Place on a platter.
- Heat wok (don't add oil until pan is very hot), add oil then scallions pieces to cool oil. Add ginger and black bean paste and lightly sizzle for about 15 seconds. Add pork and break in small pieces. Add oyster sauce mixture. Add shrimp and continue cooking until shrimp change color.
- Add chicken broth and bring to boil. Add the cornstarch/water mixture to thicken and remove from fire.
- Add scallions and drizzle egg in a clockwise motion in a thin stream and mix in well.
- Pour pork and shrimp mixture over the lobster. Garnish with sesame oil and cilantro. Serve with steamed jasmine rice on the side.