Have everything ready to go. From Big Bowl's website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the Pork
For the Shrimp
For the Lobster
For the Oyster Sauce Mixture
- 1Mix ground pork with 1 teaspoon sesame oil 1 teaspoon soy sauce and pinch salt; set aside.
- 2Clean shrimp and mix well with 1/4 teaspoon cornstarch, 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil and 2 teaspoons water; set aside.
- 3In a small bowl, stir together the oyster sauce, 1 teaspoon Shaoxing wine,1 teaspoon soy sauce and 1 teaspoon sugar; set aside.
- 4Split lobster in half, clean out stomach, etc. Lightly crack claws. Dip meat side in cornstarch. In a pan heat a small amount of oil to 350F and pan fry for 1 minute 40 seconds and let drain. Place on a platter.
- 5Heat wok (don't add oil until pan is very hot), add oil then scallions pieces to cool oil. Add ginger and black bean paste and lightly sizzle for about 15 seconds. Add pork and break in small pieces. Add oyster sauce mixture. Add shrimp and continue cooking until shrimp change color.
- 6Add chicken broth and bring to boil. Add the cornstarch/water mixture to thicken and remove from fire.
- 7Add scallions and drizzle egg in a clockwise motion in a thin stream and mix in well.
- 8Pour pork and shrimp mixture over the lobster. Garnish with sesame oil and cilantro. Serve with steamed jasmine rice on the side.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Big Bowl Cantonese Shrimp & Lobster
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.5
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 103.5 mg
- Sodium 1010.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 10.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
black bean paste