A Big Bowl Café recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 7 ounces pad thai noodles, soaked
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup paad Thai sauce (prepare recipe below)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, rough chop
- 2 tablespoons Thai basil, rough chop
- 1 tablespoon scallion, small chop
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 2 tablespoons peanuts, chopped, roasted
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 6 ounces salmon fillets, seasoned
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon Thai basil, rough chop
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, rough chop
Pad Thai Sauce
- 1Heat nonstick pan, when hot add peanut oil. When oil becomes hot, add egg and beat with wooden spoon into small pieces.
- 2Add noodles, toss until translucent, about 3 minute
- 3Add the prepared Pad Thai sauce, stir in well, pull off fire, toss in herbs, sprouts and peanuts, remove to plate.
- 4Mix lemon juice, fish sauce and sugar together, set aside, make sure sugar is dissolved.
- 5In non-stick pan heat oil, place salmon skin side up in an, when filet is slightly brown on side, flip, add water and cover, cook about 3 minutes.
- 6Take cover off, flip fish, reduce water, add garlic.
- 7When all water is gone, add sauce, pull off fire, toss in herbs.
- 8Place fish over noodles, pour sauce over fish and noodles.
- 9Pad Thai Sauce: Mix all ingredients together well. Set aside.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Big Bowl Cafe Pad Thai Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (455 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 911.8
- Calories from Fat 318
- Total Fat 35.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 215.5 mg
- Sodium 3300.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 108.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 31.1 g
- Protein 40.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
paad Thai sauce