Recipe by gwynn
This is a Pillsbury Bake Off recipe.
Top Review by kzbhansen
I made this tonight and we really loved it. It kinda reminded me of a recipe I used before called barbecups where the bisquits were put in muffin tins then meat put in the center. Your recipe is like the grown up version which is great as my kids are getting older and eat much more. Thanks for a great recipe. Karen
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup kraft barbecue sauce
- 10 ounces Hungry Jack big flaky refrigerated biscuits
- 3⁄4 cup shredded kraft natural cheddar cheese or 3⁄4 cup pasteurized process American cheese
- 15 cross-cut dill pickle slices
- 2 teaspoons margarine or 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Brown ground beef and onion; drain.
- Stir in barbecue sauce.
- Cool while preparing biscuits.
- Separate biscuit dough into 10 biscuits; on waxed paper, pat or roll out 5 biscuits to 4 1/2-inch circles.
- Place 5 flattened biscuits on greased cookie sheet.
- Top each with rounded tablespoon of cheese; spread to within 1/4-inch of edges. Arrange 3 pickles slices over each.
- Spoon 1/2 cup meat mixture over pickles; flatten meat slightly.
- On waxed paper, press or roll remaining 5 biscuits to 5-inch circles; place over meat.
- Press edges with fork to seal.
- Brush with margarine; sprinkle with sesame seed.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.