1/1 Photo of Big Belly Busting Breakfast Burritos!
I look forward to making these once a week. These are most likely the most fattening burrito on this website, but so delicious they are worth it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Poke holes in potatoes with fork and cook in microwave until tender. Chop into small bite size pieces and season with salt and pepper.
- 2Fry the bacon until done and chop into chunks, set aside.
- 3Put chopped potatoes in the bacon fat and turn heat to medium-low stirring occasionally.
- 4In a seperate pan, heat up chorizo on medium heat until chorizo is hot and has melted in the pan.
- 5Crack in the eggs into the chorizo and reduce to medium heat stirring until eggs are of desired consistency.
- 6Meanwhile, heat up tortillas.
- 7assemble: On a warm tortilla place half the egg mixture, potato, cheese, bacon, and sourcream if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Big Belly Busting Breakfast Burritos!
Serving Size: 1 (469 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1164.1
- Calories from Fat 673
- Total Fat 74.8 g
- Saturated Fat 30.1 g
- Cholesterol 554.0 mg
- Sodium 1976.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 54.3 g