Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I look forward to making these once a week. These are most likely the most fattening burrito on this website, but so delicious they are worth it!
- 2 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces mexican chorizo sausage (the kind used to flavor eggs.)
- 2 small red potatoes
- 4 large eggs
- 4 slices bacon
- bacon fat
- salt and pepper
- sour cream (optional)
- hot sauce (optional)
- Poke holes in potatoes with fork and cook in microwave until tender. Chop into small bite size pieces and season with salt and pepper.
- Fry the bacon until done and chop into chunks, set aside.
- Put chopped potatoes in the bacon fat and turn heat to medium-low stirring occasionally.
- In a seperate pan, heat up chorizo on medium heat until chorizo is hot and has melted in the pan.
- Crack in the eggs into the chorizo and reduce to medium heat stirring until eggs are of desired consistency.
- Meanwhile, heat up tortillas.
- assemble: On a warm tortilla place half the egg mixture, potato, cheese, bacon, and sourcream if desired.