1/1 Photo of Big Belly Busting Breakfast Burritos!
I look forward to making these once a week. These are most likely the most fattening burrito on this website, but so delicious they are worth it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Poke holes in potatoes with fork and cook in microwave until tender. Chop into small bite size pieces and season with salt and pepper.
- 2Fry the bacon until done and chop into chunks, set aside.
- 3Put chopped potatoes in the bacon fat and turn heat to medium-low stirring occasionally.
- 4In a seperate pan, heat up chorizo on medium heat until chorizo is hot and has melted in the pan.
- 5Crack in the eggs into the chorizo and reduce to medium heat stirring until eggs are of desired consistency.
- 6Meanwhile, heat up tortillas.
- 7assemble: On a warm tortilla place half the egg mixture, potato, cheese, bacon, and sourcream if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Big Belly Busting Breakfast Burritos!
Serving Size: 1 (469 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1164.1
- Calories from Fat 673
- Total Fat 74.8 g
- Saturated Fat 30.1 g
- Cholesterol 554.0 mg
- Sodium 1976.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 54.3 g