1 hr 30 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large carrots, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (3 5/8 ounce) package chili seasoning mix, kit
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 large zucchini, chopped
- 1 yellow squash, chopped
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1Saute carrots and onion in hot oil in a 5 to 6-quart Dutch oven over medium heat for 7 minutes or until onions are translucent.
- 2Stir in half of red pepper packet from chili kit; stir in all of remaining packets.
- 3Saute mixture 2 minutes.
- 4Stir in tomato sauce and next 7 ingredients.
- 5Bring to a boil; cover, decrease heat to med-low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- 6Serve with desired toppings.
- 7Tested with Wick Fowler's 2 Alarm Chili Kit.
Browse Our Top Stove Top Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Big Batch Veggie Chili
Serving Size: 1 (320 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.5
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 280.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.3 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 9.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chili seasoning mix