1/1 Photo of Big Batch Spaghetti Sauce
2 hrs 30 mins
Great way to make up a large batch of tomato sauce from your garden to freeze or can for later use.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in large pan.
- 2Saute onions and garlic until tender.
- 3Add rest of ingredients.
- 4Heat to boiling.
- 5Reduce heat.
- 6Simmer, partially covered, for 2 hours.
- 7Stir occasionally.
- 8After it has simmered, cool completely and store in freezer bags or containers in increments that you find best for your family; (When ready to use, thaw and heat).
- 9Or process in a boiling covered canner for 35 minutes
- 10Favorite ingredients can be added like sliced mushrooms, cooked/drained sausage, hamburger, etc.
- 11This sauce is great for any Italian dish.
- 12Great as a sauce for pasta and as a pizza sauce.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Big Batch Spaghetti Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.3
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 731.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 2.8 g