Delish - what could be better than homemade chocolate truffles? This makes 150 truffles!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop the chocolate and butter into small pieces and place in a large metal bowl.
- 2Bring the cream to a boil.
- 3Immediately pour the hot cream over the chocolate and butter.
- 4Stir until the chocolate and butter are completely melted.
- 5Stir in the brandy.
- 6Pour the ganache into a flat, shallow, ungreased pan and chill until firm.
- 7Shape the ganache into rough balls using a melon ball cutter.
- 8Immediately drop each ball into a pan of sifted cocoa powder or confectioner s sugar, rolling it around to coat completely.
- 9Truffles can be stored in the refrigerator for 7 to 10 days.
- 10Allow them to soften slightly at room temperature before serving.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Big Batch Rich Chocolate Truffles
Serving Size: 1 (1948 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.1
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 10.8 mg
- Sodium 3.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.8 g