Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I like to make this dry mix to keep on hand in my pantry. It makes whipping up a fresh batch of ranch dressing quick and easy -- just add the mayo and buttermilk. This is an adaptation of Ranch Dressing and Seasoning Mix
- 1⁄2 cup dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 8 teaspoons onion powder
- 8 teaspoons salt
- 4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons ground pepper
- 8 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Store in a 1 cup canning jar or other airtight container.
- When ready to make dressing, combine 1 cup of mayonnaise, 1 cup buttermilk, and 1 tablespoon dry dressing mix.
- Whisk well.
- Store in refrigerator.
This was a very good base recipe to make ranch dressing, you do need to let the dressing sit over night before use. Thanks!
I love this dressing mix with home-made mayonnaise.
It is so nice having your mix on hand to make Ranch Dressing. I followed your recipe exactly. This is great on a salad but I enjoy dipping fresh vegetables in the dressing, too. Thanks, Donna!