Prep 30 mins
Cook 9 mins
Next time you are bringing salad to a gathering, I hope you'll try this one!
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 1⁄2 lbs corkscrew macaroni, cooked, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup radish, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup parsley, fresh chopped
- In large bowl stir first 8 ingredients until well blended.
- Add marcaroni and remaining ingredients, toss until well coated. Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours to blend flavors, stirring occasionally.