Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe makes 24 good-sized burgers. Use certified gluten-free oats if you are on a strict diet. A small (2-cup) blender works well. If you have a regular blender, you might be able to screw a 1-pint mason jar on instead of the regular blender. Blend your oats, dump them into a bowl, then, without washing the jar, blend the onions, garlic, and eggs.
- 4 lbs ground beef
- 1 onion, quartered
- 2 eggs
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup rolled oats, blended to powder in blender
- 5 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- In a blender, combine onion, garlic, and eggs; blend until smooth.
- Combine with remaining ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Shape into 24 patties. Fry, barbecue, or bake as desired.
- These can be frozen, separated with sheets of waxed paper or parchment, before or after cooking.