Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Thicker then cake or eclair Ganache; formulated for sandwiching cookies.
- 1 quart heavy cream
- 4 ounces liquid glucose
- 3 lbs semisweet chocolate
- Chop chocolate into small pieces and place in bowl.
- Bring to boil cream and glucose.
- Pour hot cream glucose mixture over chocolate.
- Stir gently until chocolate is melted.
- Can be stored in refrigerator. To reuse, reheat to spreading consistancy in a double boiler.
- This recipe is formulated for bakery use; may be reduced (use a scale) for home baking.